I’ve tried a lot of crepes recipes over the year but I’ve never seemed to find the perfect one until now. This is a very easy recipe that is foul-proof and uses ingredients that are always available in your pantry.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of oil or melted butter
- Mix the flour and salt together. Set aside the dry mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: milk, water, eggs and oil.
- Combine the dry and wet mixes together. Whisk really well to avoid any clumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, spray with non-stick oil spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of crêpes mix, swirl it around to cover the entire pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your choice of chocolate spread or fruits.