This is the easiest mankouche recipe you’ll find, and it’s super delicious.
You can also use the dough recipe to make any kind of mankouche, or even use it as a pizza base.
- 1/2 cup of oat
- 1/3 cup of milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 Tablespoon of Zaatar
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Pulse 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats in a blender until it is in powder form.
- Mix the oat flour with milk until it forms a viscous like mixture, it will be relatively sticky.
- Heat up a nonstick pan with a tiny bit of oil, spread the dough into a circle the size of your pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side at medium-low heat.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon of Zaatar with 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Spread the zaatar on top of the mankouche and enjoy!