Keto lovers, rejoice! I’ve found the perfect recipe for a keto sponge cake.
- 4 eggs
- 75g of cream cheese ( I used 4 squares of kiri)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup of Erythritol
- 1/4 cup of cream
- Mix all ingredients in a blender at high speed.
- Place in a well greased pan with parchment paper.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 C for 45-50 mins.
- At the 40 min mark, add unsweetened coconut flakes to the top.