These are some scrumptious dairy-free, gluten, and vegan apple cupcakes. Made with whole grain oats and sweetened with honey.
- 2 cups of Rolled Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1.5 cup apples, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- In a blender pulse oats until they are flour like consistency. Add in baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, melted coconut oil and milk.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in blender. Fold in chopped apple pieces* Do not blend the apples!
- Pour batter into greased muffin tin, filling ¾ the way.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Makes 18 cupcakes.