How about a super fast, light and absolutely delicious tiramisu cup? At only 170 kcal per cup, it can’t get easier than this.
- 3 Marie Biscuits, I used the lebanese brand Ghandour
- 3 Tablespoons of Light Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of instant coffee
- 3 Tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dip one marie biscuit in the coffee.
- Place in the cup, and top with 1 Tablespoon of Light Whipping Cream
- Repeat for the remaining biscuits and whipping cream.
- Dust off the top with some unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)